Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Making Changes

Change is never easy, and really, I'm not a fan of it. However, sometimes it becomes necessary to enact changes for your own benefit.

Hence the change I'm in the middle of making. It's time to let my website, www.lovewritelive.com go. I just don't go there and use it as much. My hosting page, made some changes (there's that word again) making it difficult to interact with all my other social media outlets, forcing me to post in multiple places in one day, which is extremely time consuming.

So, after much thought and deliberation, I've decided to utilize my blogger account, and just let the website go. It was a tough choice. I love my website, but I need to be able to make things work for me, which in turn, hopefully, will make things work with my readers as well.

So bear with me, please. This process may take a while, but I'm hoping it will be accomplished soon. God bless you all, and take care until next time.

Staying Classy, Sassy, Steamy, and Clean,
E.L. Irwin, Author

No comments:

Post a Comment